Tuesday, October 08, 2013

SEX AND CAKE.

Hate Tuesdays as well hate any day that includes having to go to work , I have never had enough time off where I miss it that much that I crave to go back.

Unlike pear cider , sex and chocolate fudge cake work is something that does not ignite my spark to be honest I can do without it ,its the money not that I crave that we need money is the root of why.
Why I don't say stick your job where the sun don't shine.
Why I rush to be on time each day.
Why I work until two in the morning when by three in the afternoon I have had enough.
Why I pretend that I give a monkey.
Why I have had ones day sick in nearly two years.

Two blogs I am currently reading they are others that are on the same lines , there are loads of people out there that are taking time out from the mundane , wish it was me.

 http://www.liamandc90aroundtheworld.com

http://franksbigwalk.blogspot.co.uk/search?updated-max=2013-09-25T14:43:00-07:00&max-results=7

Well I am off now for a large ice cold cider a big price of cake whilst having sex before I go to work at two.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...