Saturday, June 22, 2013

WET SATURDAY

It is Saturday my favorite day of the week by far and Helen is going to get her nails done in Sheffield with her friend Jess and i am going to chill out on the settee and watch a couple of films or i might just stay on my laptop and surf , as  the skies are dark and very grey and it looks like it is going to pour down with rain any time soon  .

So before that happens i am going to go out and get some milk a ready made curry and a cheesecake i have nan bread already so at least my dinner is sorted.

I have also a new tv series to start to watch "Graceland" the trailers look ok so i have the first three episodes to watch along with "The Purge" and "Dead man down" and the last three episodes of Hannibal so bored i wont  be.

I am going to start to post a picture from Tumblr i trail through Tumblr when i am board and look for photos that appeal to me they can vary wildly so i was thinking to post a favorite one each time i blog starting form this post . so below is a photo that appeals to me this motorway or freeway its just a great shot i don't know if this has been photo shopped or not but its still a good photo it reminds me of a roller coaster , there is a similar road coming back from  Trafford centre but it is not as long



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...