Wednesday, April 03, 2013

MYSTIC CAKE

Went to bed at around half past two in the morning yesterday and its now Wednesday morning and I have another two hours to work its tiring its beginning to take its toll.

Was at the bank at nine in the morning paying bills I then went to the supermarket to get a birthday cake where you can get your own photo iced on to the cake , you had the option of using Blue tooth iPhone says no so I had to go to the photo processing booth to sync the iPhone and download all my photos then deselect the ninety five pictures I didn't want I finally selected the picture I wanted and printed it off and paid my thirty five pence at the check out.

I then went back to the cake booth and loaded my picture in to the scanner enlarge it repositioned it and then selected OK. the picture was printed on to i guess edible sugar paper and printed using different food colourings instead of ink end result a cake with a picture of a tarot card on it , with vanilla fondant and a red ribbon around it its serves 24 its for Helen's class that she teaches it was worth a ten pounds that it cost she was well chuffed.

Watching :-  season two Breaking Bad

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...