Friday, April 12, 2013

THEY WHO WAIT

Well the weekends looms and we have a viewing on the house Saturday afternoon i am not holding my breath it will sell when its sold and we have just got to play the waiting game , as they say everything comes to those who wait, it's been my philosophy most of my life and life ain't over yet.

My ex wife gets married again this coming Saturday and  i have no feelings either way , i hope she and her new husband are happy ,as they have my son living with  them why would i want them to be anything else , it would  just make life more difficult for my son and of course i wouldn't want that.

Walking around  the cemetery and grave yard with my dog today  i guess for me summed it all up . The graves and head stones are mostly ruined by vandals and it makes you realise walking around , that most of these mindless yobs who carry out this vandalism will not have any respect for the living never mind respect for  the dead , it makes you wonder how they would  feel if it was there own mother and father or grandparents buried in the graves that was being wrecked , don't they stop to think that we are all heading for the same destiny it is just a question of time ,and that what goes around comes around well  hopefully.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...