Saturday, September 29, 2012

KNACKERED




Well I finished work at six this morning it was a long uneventful night and I was total out of it come four am and was extremely glad to get to bed. Helen work me up at one this afternoon  with a bacon and sausage sarnie and a cup of coffe, would have preferred a blow job then something to eat .
After i had done other things in the bathroom we went out to get something for tea potatoes gratin and chicken with pesto and chicken with leek and ham in a white wine cheese and cream sauce.I also bought a Asus Google Nexus 7 and its brilliant i have put some music on to it via my laptop it came with some books on a jeffery archer novel and some classics as well as the film transformers dark side of the moon , i have add a load of my regular sites i visit and regular blogs i read  , i was tempted to wait for the Kindle Fire but for the price  i might also get this tablet too , a workmate as a Ipad and is also going to get a Nexus because they are cheaper to loose or to break than a Ipad .I have ordered a case of Ebay and i might get a pair of black ear plugs like some jvc Gummys , tried to pay for them need to alter my card details on pay pal messing around with pay pal always fcuks up all i had to change was the start and end date and the three security number and it threw me out, it said card already registered yes i know its my fcuking card. Helen did two readings last night and did one tonight she i free tomorrow and is doing nothing we are off to Manchester and to Uppermill its been a while since we been out and about over that way .
Listening to "Pet Shop Boys" who are always brilliant since West end girls before i-phones tablets and mp3 players how did we manage.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...