Thursday, February 16, 2012

worked again last night twelve hours from five till five thought i would be really knackered but was fine .
Helen cant sleep if i am not there her ex husband constantly worked nights and she never minded it she was glad when he went , i miss two nights BY HER SIDE and she texts me till four in the morning , i tell her go to sleep she cant , guess i am part of her psyche and if i am not there upsetting her balance which is nice to know .

Watched Blade runner i finally got to watch it all the way through for the first time what a brilliant film , i was in my teens when it was at the pictures but never went to see it I have tried watched it a few times on tv late at night but never manage it until the end .



My son Guy has got a spare helmet i know he would like to take me out on his Bandit i will let him i ha vent been on the back of a motor bike since my girlfriend from way back even before i was married , she had a Yamaha 500cc machine a beast of a bike with a Hawkwind custom petrol tank it was fun i never understood why i didn't take my bike test suppose its because i have always had a car be a lot cheaper over the years if i had a choice of car or bike or had both and used each one depending on mood and weather . Its Like living at home for young people now its no longer a choice if they want to our not , for a lot it is down to money and income or the lack of it . so is riding a bike which young person under twenty can afford car insurance these days very few , so guess Guy will be forever a bike rider.

Tonight at work i do my normal hours from five till nine ITS GOING TO FLY.
I have decided to change the font on my Blog might change the design not sure , i want to write more posts this year than i have previously my English is not brilliant and life can be mundane , but this is only really a record for me instead of hand writing a diary this is a replacement method and will in makes me remember what i have done and when and why , and of course it makes more or less perfect sense to me , well most of the time .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...