Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I was back in court Monday over the divorce before Judge Lord ,Lord being his name .Helen came with me again like she had done previously the month before , the valuation of the house the court had asked for had been completed and it had been valued at 110k giving 35k profit if the house was sold for that price , we previous had an evaluation to sell the property by a local estate agent who knows the market at 125k which my ex wife didn't revel to the court.

After three hours of backwards and forward all parties had agreed a settlement, that i would pay child maintenance of £300 a month which is what i was paying anyway and that i would also pay spousal maintenance of £86 a month this amount covers the cost of the monthly mortgage repayments that is until until my son is eighteen which will be in January 30th 2011,so in effect she is living rent free for the next two years .

I am looking at it as a bar of chocolate that has twenty four pieces and every month i eat a piece and then there is one less.

After the two years or twenty four months the house is then is to be sold i will legally not be responsible for paying her anything and the profits from the sale split 50-50 , my wife didn't seem over the moon about this settlement and i had already offered her the same deal out of court two months ago and she refused to get to here as cost me over £2500 in legal fees my wife is receiving legal aid she could afford to drag it out i couldn't to take it to the next round would have cost me another £3000.

I came out of court and had a parking ticket such is life still rollin bye just . Helen was magnificent throughout the day AS ALWAYS SHE IS and supported me the whole way through i cant thank her enough , she had words with my ex wife and had ago with her said boyfriend, she makes everything worth while she makes me happier than i have ever been and she is worth more to me than anything, happiness makes us live longer and if it doesn't at least it makes the journey more worth while

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...