Friday, February 27, 2009

Changing bank accounts went in to town at lunch to open a new building society account i can pay direct debits from but i don't get a atm card i have to go in and draw cash out from the branch itself with my payment book that be weird and take some getting use to will stop impulse buying i guess ,

I will have to set up all direct debits again this is because of a joint bank account and a £3000 overdraft that my ex wife ran up,i bank with the same bank and because of what i earn and wages going i from both jobs every month i think they will confiscate all my money to claw back this £3ooo, this would make life for me unlivable and would put in serious trouble with my mortgage and car loan.

Due to the fact that my wife wont pay a penny TO CLEAR THIS DEBT OFF so every month for the past six months i have been paying the bank charges and interest charges and every month she has paid nothing , basically i have had enough the bank don't seem to care and wont freeze the account they wont put half in my name and half in hers so i can pay my half back they want it all or nothing so i am getting wages diverted in to this new account and they cant touch my cash right or wrong i have been advised to do this by cccs http://www.cccs.co.uk/ i am stopping payments on credit cards and all other unsecured loans i have my mortgage sorted, my credit rating will dive but with the cash i pay for child maintenance £300 a month spousal maintenance of £85 a month and £2500 solicitor bill that i am paying back at £75 a month.

I have very little choice every body has got there finger in the pie some want a whole fcuking slice i have to control my finances if i don't ,then my debts will just escalate the first thing i was advised was to open a new bank account today i did just that.

Now the hard bit starts once my unsecured creditors find out that they are all going to get a quid a month i think i be on top of everybody contact list I think my postman will be doing over time and i think my mobile will go to constantly ringing hope i can battle the storm and get out the other side in less two years all maintenance stops and my house gets sold and i get half the profits THEN I WILL PAY EVERYONE OFF hope it flies bye.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...