Friday, October 03, 2008

Today woke up feeling all is well and that life is great Helen as that effect on me and i am more happier for the simple reason that Helen is coming in to Leeds this dinner time and meeting me at lunch time on our bridge, the one that we use to meet on a regular basis like every dinner time Monday to Friday each week. This was before we left to be together and we was both in marriages that we didn't want belong in anymore with people we didn't love anymore.

Found out we have been refused a mortgage on are current circumstances that fact is that if we had another mortgage between the both of us we would have three mortgages running at the same time. Which is a problem because we don't earn enough between us to cover all the payments ,who does these days , even though Helen pays nothing towards her mortgage and i only pay three hundred pounds towards mine, so the options are we have to loose one mortgage or we buy to rent to enable us to buy to rent we need 15% deposit we would then be given the loan for a house so hopefully its still not all doom and gloom.Helen goes to see her solicitor Monday to discuss removing her name from their joint mortgage and the implications if she does before her divorce is final.

Helen called in to where i work and waited until i finished my job at four o clock , i had left her in town at dinner time, she went for her appointment with Tress Connor a spiritualist and medium she was given a lot of positive feed back for our future and our life together.

My daughter phoned me up whilst i was at my hospital shift and asked if she could come and live with us she is not getting on with her mother so in the space of one month i have had both my kids ask if they can come live with Helen and me.No doubt it will all quieten down and she will stay where she is,we would have either one of them or both of them live with us if that's what they really needed or wanted.

3 comments:

Lu said...

Dear Bob,
I truly hope that you don't mind me asking you a question regarding Helen. I am so desperate to get hold of a medium called tress Connor and in your blog it mentions that Helen saw her in Leeds.
Would it be possible to let me know how I can contact Tress as I have been searching for her for years and this is the only concrete lead that I hvae found.
I would be so so grateful if you would do this for me. I realise that you get nothing out of it but you would make me so very happy and help me out so much.
Thankyou.
I'm so glad that you have found true happiness with Helen and I hope that you continue to.
Lu

Unknown said...

hi bob could you please let me know how to get hold off tress connor as i am desperate to go see her thanks nicola

Rog67 said...

Hi,
Appreciate years have gone by but I stumbled upon this blog and hoped you could help me with finding Tress Connor. I am desperate for her advice, it's been 20 years since I last saw her and cannot find a contact anywhere.
Thanks, Roger.

APPRECIATED

 TUESDAY - Helen bought me some Adidas white with blue strip trainers love getting new shoes cant wear new jeans with old trainers . I also ...