Friday, March 28, 2008

Yesterday was still along day and i did bat out work till nine o clock , i had a few text off Ellie during the day and early evening , one to say she had bought me a Danish pastry from Ainsley's for tea. i than got another one saying she was cooking me shepherds pie and Yorkshire puddings for tea , and another one saying she loved me.

i phoned my Son to see how he was getting on i explained that it was hard seeing him when i worked till nine every night and worked weekends i told him i loved him that i missed him lots

when i did get home just before nine i let myself in i heard snowpatrol "you could be happy" which was playing on the computer upstairs,i found out she was in the bath i walked into the bathroom and she asked me to join her so i undressed and got in the bath the water was cold needless to say we made some waves and a few extra bubbles , ii occurred to me and i did ask her if this was her way of saying goodbye she looked shocked and upset and reassured me it no it wasn't and that she loved me , which i don't doubt that she does... i have never doubted her love for me.
she put her new pj,s on with her new pink playboy slippers she had bought that day, she did look cute and sexy.

We went downstairs to eat the shepherds pie she had cooked , i asked her again if she was leaving me and the house that we share and she told me no she wasn't but that she does get upset and tearful every time that she See's her son and then as to leave him .

we finished tea and cuddled up on the settee and both fell asleep.Woke up and went to bed had a cuddle and a chat then went to sleep .

This morning she got up with me put the rest of the shepherds pie into a Tupperware container made some fresh gravy and packed it up for my lunch at work.......we kissed our goodbyes and she told me she see me tonight then she told me that she was going to the front room to wave me off to work which she did.

Yesterday checked my lottery numbers for Wednesday and found out that of the three lines i had done i had won a tenner.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...