Monday, February 14, 2022

UNDER MY SKIN

 Erin stayed over last night again .I was up first I was going to go to the farm shop get some eggs, mushrooms and bacon for our breakfast and a joint of meat and some veggies for a Sunday roast dinner .My car had been blocked in Bye Erins so no go  until we are all out of bed .

I bought a joint of pork and some carrot and swede will do a giant Yorkshire pudding .

My son has been promising to start paying me money back for ages well in to last year  and its never happened he promised again last Friday that he would have a direct debit or standing order set up it never happened I am sick off his lies his broken promises time after time out of all the family I am the only one who does anything for him well no more I cant do with liars cheats and swindlers and certainly not attributes that  I expect from a so called Sons . So no more that's it finito I have finished no more relying on me when I cant rely on you from now on you are on you're own the shit you give out may you only get back at some stage its called karma  now its up to you to get yourself out of shit that you get into  as I am not interested anymore they are only so many time you can say trust me , I promise and honest  I suggest you find a dictionary and look up each word before you speak of them anymore .

After writing this he phoned me to say he had set up a standing order starting next Friday for £25 a week until next week comes and goes I cant call him a liar but no doubt something will prevail and the money won't land into my account .

MONDAY  -Valentine day Helen got me a card that looks like a record deck when you lift the flap/lid and hit the play button it plays  the turntable revolves and it plays " I got you under my skin " very apt thank you Helen .



Cant believe we are on the brink of Russia invading the Ukraine just know it is not going to be good what happens if it's the start of world war three then its going to be dire for all of Europe I cant see it not kicking off why can t we all just live in peace , to be fair I have no faith in America protecting any nation and I don't think their army are battle ready , I have no faith in them being a deterrent .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...