Thursday, February 24, 2022

NEW COFFEE

 World war three is it about to happen? its scary times not just for the people of the Ukraine put Russians too and any other innocent civilians that are caught up in any conflict that arises .

Went to Ikea bought a new bathroom cabinet it is white tall doubled doors and two mirrored doors it needs assembling and securing to the wall it will hold a lot more toiletries and other items .We also bought a bag of meat balls , mash potatoes , gravy and berries for tea we also bought hot dogs and bread buns ,

Went to Next bought new bedding in white it as white baubles hanging of the duvet cover and pillows , we ordered some new white bath sheets and hand towels they are getting delivered and another duvet set also in white .

This morning I went to buy some coffee I tried the other day it is only £3 a bag I bought three I really like the taste its has a hint of vanilla and is good to. drink at any time of the day . I still use my coffee pods but I do use my Sage coffee machine although it does take longer to make a brew .





No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...