Monday, August 09, 2021

TWO FILMS TWO MEALS ONE WINNER

 FRIDAY - Thank God its been a weary week I have watched this week  "The Forever Purge ' worst one out of them all boring I also watched 'F9" total shite needs a purge they should have stopped at four hopefully ten will never happen .

Its raining its boring and grey Helen is bored I am clock watching will have to start tea soon iron my uniform to go to a job that is under paid with lack of lustre in a dingy office with out of date slow computers no air con no windows and grey walls no wonder I get fucking depressed .At least the weekend is approaching .

SATURDAY  - Helen is doing nine readings out of a mystic shop on Slaithwaite its a shop what sells incense sage cards and art objects from fairies and dragons and all things spiritual .


After dropping Helen off I walked down the canal for a few miles I had parked at a Aldi car park max stay three hours I made it back to the car I shall return in a few hours .Which I did I parked in the same car park . I decided to go to Ashbys chicken shop and get some food to eat in the car before walking on the canal but walking in the opposite direction .I only got two legs and chips and a cartoon of gravy I waited outside until they brought my order out I walked to the car I was disappointed with the quality of the chicken they where not legs but drumsticks and looked anaemic they chips where fries to be honest kfc would have been a better option .





I got a call from Helen saying she had finished her readings it was nearly five p.m she was hungry I was hungry even though I had eaten the chicken and fries we went to the Boshaw Trout had our favourite fish and chips we sat inside and enjoyed our meal I showed her the chicken I got these posted on to their face book page almost immediately she got a reply the owner profoundly sorry and sent her a ten pound token for use at the shop so fair does , I do honestly believe the chicken is good people travel miles to eat there I will be using the voucher and will give a update when we have been back .

The fish and chips went down a treat plus the pint of cider I had to wash them down a true winner a gold medal ,  I guess where ever you eat the food can sometimes not be as good as you hoped for but that's the joy of out door eating .







No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...