Monday, August 30, 2021

PIZZA AND THE STORM

 SUNDAY - Ground hog day got up someones gate was banging away like Wayne Rooney with a prostitute dogs where barking its suppose to be a decent neighbourhood half a million pound houses we are suppose to be the poor relations we have more style and class then a lot of the richer folks.

One of the women pulled me walking ny dog  because Bailey had marked on one of her bushes in the front garden as they are all open plan its quite easy to do .She banged on the window and shouted at me I ignored her . But on the way back she collared me I told her he did not piss he was marking more than likely over another dogs mark , I told her not to speak to me again silly tart , her great garden she is so concerned about  are the same shitty bushes and grasses that came with the house and every other persons house on the street ,nothing more nothing less.Wait till she finds out my cats are shitting in her garden what am I suppose to do dogs are dogs and cats are cats , oh and by the way she is also a dog owner so she should know dogs do what dogs do. Below is our garden dogs , cats , snails and slugs all welcome .




Went over to Helens parents in Acaster Malbis  it was mid afternoon when we set off .They go to Wales on Wednesday for a short get away so we thought we pop over .We passed the signs for the Leeds Fest my daughter and her boyfriend are there hope they are having a great time .

On the way back home we stopped off at a pizza parlour looked really nice and clean I pass it every day going to and from work so we stopped .I ordered two thin pizzas a bolognese sauce for Helen of course  and I got the mixed grill we had two lots of fries and a portion of  onion rings.

 I won't name the pizza parlour but I was not impressed you can make more loaded Italian pie  at Asda for a third of the price .We ate it I though it lacked toppings very skimpy on the meat cheese and tomatoe never mind will try a different one next time .

Spent the rest of Sunday going into Monday watching the hurricane Ida a cat four hit New Orleans with devastating effect what a nightmare we send our prays to all the people in the U.S.A and hope you all live to tell the tales of the night of the storm .We watched a lot of power lines come down and house roofs blowing off and yachts and trucks on their sides a petrol station totally demolished scary we left the tv on in the bedroom all night the images coming back where horrendous really hope you all made it .




No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...