Sunday, April 14, 2019

POWER TOOLS

Bought  Dremel 3000 its a rotary hand held power tool I also bought some some extra sanding and cutting discs need to order some router bits and some engraving pieces can also but a router attachment for it .I am going to try and do some wood carving I have a few designs that I would like to do .


I also bought  Mac Alister sliding compound mitre chop saw from B&Q it cost only £90  so is bottom end of the market , but so far so good it seems ok . It was easy enough  to set up and is cutting fine it is accurate and not that noisy is easy to move its not too heavy  and It is cutting clean and square .

I ave wanted both of these items for ages they say he who waits well both are a godsend and differently make life easier .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...