Helen bought a £50 four blade ceiling fan for the van in the living room I put it up it did not work I undid the side screw that hold it to the ceiling rose and the red wire and come out I re screwed it in and it worked ok its not a great down draught but you can feel the breeze , perhaps when it is warm it will feel cooler .
Went to the chiropodist since I have been going it has made me feel like I am walking on grass all of the time next time , The next time I go it will be just before my hip replacement surgery no 2 .
Work is boring appraisal season for the staff what total waste of time and paper management trying to score brownie points fooling no one .
Made a rustic wine and glass rack its a prototype and not completed hopefully we will or I will make more .Helen also bought a Mac Alister palm sander and a jigsaw Bothe for £45 for crafting and doing small work they should suffice .I bought some more bits for my Dremel of eBay 20 for £6.00 good old bay need sandpaper and jigsaw blades .
Bought some Haggen Dazs salted caramel ice cream lollies Magums are the best bigger and better but none are as good as Asda own brand trouble is they never have any in , the Asda closest to us is getting worse it is annoying some times the shelves are really empty I can only guess it must be what it was like living in a communist Russia in the 70's fcuk all on the shelves
Listening to the Chainsmokers albums and albums by Khalid on Spotify .
MOVED BACK TO HOLMFIRTH , WE ARE OUT OF THE STATIC HOME , AND ARE NOW MOVED IN AND LIVING IN A NEWLY BUILT TWO BED STONE END TERRACE , WITH GEORGE AND BENTLEY OUR TWO CATS AND PIPPA AND BAILEY OUR TWO DOGS.THIS IS OUR FOREVER HOME I DOUBT THAT WE WILL EVER LEAVE THIS BEAUTIFUL HOUSE IN A GREAT LOCATION WE ARE MORE THAN HAPPY TO LIVE HERE FOREVER.
Friday, April 19, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
IT SUCKS
MONDAY - Dropped the van off at the garage for its M.O.T told them to go easy on her hopefully they do .Got a taxi home to the top of Dunfo...
-
Fuck it's Monday already , why do weekends go too fast why is the weather so rubbish where is summer because it's not here yet. My...
-
Only two more pay cheques until Christmas scary always get caught out last minute shopping hopefully we will be sorted this year fingers cro...
-
SUNDAY - Went to the Springs shopping outlet went to Next clothes shop I bought two pairs of jeans and two pairs of shorts one also in denim...

No comments:
Post a Comment