Friday, April 19, 2019

MY NEWEST FAN

Helen bought a £50 four blade ceiling fan for the van in the living room  I put it up it did not work I undid the side screw that hold it to the ceiling rose and the red wire and come out I re screwed it in and it worked ok  its not a great down draught but you can feel the breeze , perhaps when it is warm it will feel cooler .



Went to the chiropodist since I have been going it has made me feel like I am walking on grass all of the time  next time , The next time  I go  it will be just before  my hip replacement surgery no 2 .

Work is boring appraisal season for the staff what total waste of time and paper management trying to score brownie points fooling no one .

Made a rustic wine and glass rack its a prototype and not completed hopefully we will or I will make more .Helen also bought a Mac Alister palm sander and a jigsaw Bothe for £45 for crafting and doing small work they should suffice .I bought some more bits for my Dremel of eBay 20 for £6.00 good old bay need sandpaper and jigsaw blades .

Bought some Haggen Dazs salted caramel ice cream lollies Magums are the best bigger and better but none are as good as Asda own brand trouble is they never have any in , the Asda closest to us  is getting worse it is annoying some times the shelves are really empty I can only guess it must be what it was like living in a communist Russia in the 70's fcuk all on the shelves

Listening to the Chainsmokers albums and albums by Khalid on Spotify .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...