Sunday, May 15, 2016

TRUNKS

Headphones Philips blue tooth SHB3165 are not that bad they sync easy enough and charge quickly and for the price are really  good the base is alright and the sound quite crisp all in all they are good enough and a lot better then average and intern well worth the twenty quid  that I shelled out  for them. Only thing i don't like is the head band could do with being more rounded and there is no 3mm jack to turn them into wired ones .

The log end is taking some drilling out and I reckon I have burnt my drill out I put it down when it was getting hot maybe  a little too hot it was  smoking although it was still spinning the chuck , but  when i picked it back up to re use  it was  dead totally lifeless Helen could have done a reading for it totally  motionless not even a spark , I changed the fuse but still no joy reckon  still dead  reckon it is done for .
Until my good friend lent me his electric chain saw which made it a piece of cake , took it out in no time after I had sliced it length ways  and across the width as soon as you realised the start but it stopped the chain dead so no lost legs to main arteries cut through then  I just chiseled it out with a one and a half inch chisel ,  easy peasy they both look decent but will look better when the trunks have aged and weathered  be better and the plants are more  established .





It was another red hot day just the right weather for a pear cider i finished off the bottle the fridge is baron, the one thing worse then finding no milk when i open the fridge is no pear cider oh well one out of two ain't bad .

Still cant believe that Prince is dead extremely unhappy life is so fragile amount of new stories about him surfacing it always amazes me why did people wait until someone dies  to realise what a great one off genius they are .

FRIDAY
No work I rang in sick i am coughing phlegm up i have a sore throat and it totally messed my sleep up so i thought I would ring in the start to the day was looking grey , so nobody could think i was having  sly one of because it was hot , but GUESS WHAT by ten the day had got hotter and sunnier oh well people will always think what they want regardless.

SATURDAY
Woke again coughing a load of  phlegm which in turn is making me want to throw up will i guess  be fit enough to go back to work on Monday I do hope so.

SUNDAY
SLEPT WORSE than last night was up early i was only asleep for an hour and half when i was up again nothing worse than a tickle cough i think it will be Tuesday before i go back to work why be a hero .not only that my weekend as been ruined .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...