Tuesday, May 10, 2016

NOT WIRED FOR SOUND

Pet hate getting up making a coffee and opening the fridge to remember I was suppose to get some milk on the way home last night .

My phone contract ends around August I will cancel it and will not be tied into a contract again you end up paying way too much money over two years I have paid well over £1350 it is ridiculous .

SATURDAY
Went to the garden centre bought more plants for the troughs and other planters we spent around thirty pounds I was going to buy six solar orbs they were priced up at three for £10.00 when we went to the checkout  o pay up , they came up at £3.99 so I refused to buy them .

Bought some beef burgers and chicken legs from the farm shop also got a two litre bottle of pear cider a cheaper brand than my usual Kopparberg we got home and washed and scrubbed the  barbecue down before I got chance to light it the rain began to come down.

SUNDAY
Looks like the sun could get out later , I was up just after eight o clock and it was quite cold by ten the sun was trying to put in an appearance . Checked my  Ebay  i was just about to win a pair of Phillips bluetooth head phones reckon that I have saved nearly £20 on what they would have cost if i had bought them in the high street.


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...