Saturday, December 26, 2015

WET STUFF

Merry Christmas everyone hope we all had a great day looking forward to 2016 so  bring it on.
I was working at the Hospital it was very quite which is what every body wanted no major dramas .
I had my Christmas dinner micro waved first time ever i have had it nuked instead of eating it out of the oven.

I have a bottle of Jack Daniels and a bottle of Bells to get through and a chocolate orange .

BOXING DAY
Leeds and near to the city centre is under water due to flooding from all the rain  we have had over the last 24 hours ,The hospital I work at is now on its own emergency generators we have the capability of going of grid.





No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...