Thursday, September 10, 2015

STILL NOT OUT OF THE WOODS

I broke my denture plate that holds two front  teeth on it ,  breaking  clean in half at least i was at home and not dining out  , the thing is that  i now have to re-register at the dentist that did the plate way back in 2010 which is annoying me . All i want is the plate fixing i don't want any other dental work at this time other than this , i don't want a check up or a clean just fix my denture please . But even before they do anything they are wanting twenty quid for a check up that i don't want , all i want is my plate fixing so don't wind me up .
If all fails i will try and fix it myself  with either super glue or a denture repair kit .

Now more than ever do i need the cheque from the tax man which  i applied for my rebate way back when we moved in to the can on July the 18th , so please get your finger out of your arse HMRC  and get the cheque you owe me  to me pronto.
Till i pay my sister back we are struggling more than we was when we was living in the cottage although i am saving petrol money i am paying £150 a month more as well as an extra £75 a month in bills .

I have next Monday off  then the Friday after  off then the  following Monday and then the following Friday followed again by the following Monday which is five days better than taking a week off in one sweep , well i think so .

I think i need to buy some slippers i have not owned any since my childhood but the can contains Lino about eight foot wide walking across wearing just socks is cold on my feet so come winter i might have to invest in a pair of slippers scary thought .

Think will get myself a combined birthday and Christmas present i will buy myself something really nice for a change i will indulge and spoil myself for a change like others do.New headphones or camera or phone even maybe a new mac book or iPod who knows i will get the new Apple tv when it comes out after seeing it on the Apple event broadcast as well as the new iPad pro keyboard and Apple pencil  .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...