Friday, September 25, 2015

JD

I have been given a set of aluminium two tier ladders which has saved me a good sixty quid or more which is a good thing  ,and they are long enough for me to reach above the height of the guttering which is what i wanted .I will clean all the dead leaves twigs and plant life from the recess of the metal guttering over the next two days.

I need to pay my phone bill i have been suspended from making calls i can receive but not call out or use 3g services.

I am hoping that tax office have received my tax rebate form i will check with them Monday to see if they have received it if i can believe what they say .

The little black cat's eyes are improving and George has been more friendly towards her which is a good result Pip is no problem what so ever a dog excepts the intrusion of a cat better than another cats does weird .

Creosoted more fence panels i have about four left to do i bought another 5litres of the brown stuff don't think i will have enough.

There is a radio programme about the last ten weeks of James Dean life it is being aired next week at ten o clock on Wednesday i very much hop i get to listen to it i put this picture below of the late great actor as wallpaper on my iPhone and iPad .I am intrigued by his myth and the legend of him as well as the fact that  he was one cool dude.
The radio broadcast is being aired on the day James Dean died 30th of September 1955  60 years ago age 24 .




No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...