Saturday, June 06, 2015

UP TO PRESS

Went back to work Tuesday it was the longest shift ever i was so glad when it was over .
Even the drive home seem to take for ages , i actually went to bed after half an hour of getting home , i was that tired .

I had 385 unread emails to go through a lot i just deleted , i had my return to work interview which was ok , and i had forgotten my password to log on to my pc so i had to phone the I.T. dept to reset it a pain.

I really need to pack work in , i have decided it is not for me , if only it was a possibility instead of a dream .
Work was a little bit better Wednesday but not buy much not been eating when I get her me on a evening hopefully I can continue this .

Looking forward to the weekend might even get to the coast and get some fish and chips , sea air  and a walk in the sea specially if we go to Robin Hoods Bay .

I cant wait for Friday to come i feel like booking a fortnights annual leave i might book some for end of July first week in August .

FRIDAY
Euro lottery is £72 million i have bought four tickets and Helen has bought one if only be  a total life changer , not only for us but for others we know .

SATURDAY
The Euro millions was not won it is now standing at £82 million next draw is on Tuesday .
Bought a pair of Mrice E300 ear phones from Amazon. They cost me only  £14.99 ,  i got them because they had a great review and write up on Wired they are claiming that they are better or as good as ones costing ten times as much so on that basis i bought a pair , get them in around ten days

I also bought from Amazon a Sweex 25600 mAh usb power bank for £26 ,  it will basically charge your i phone ten times so it would easily charge from flat , mine and Helen's iPads and phones if we was away for the weekend .
And the paper back book "A slice of jam and bread " by Tommy Rattigan it is to do with the moors murderers Myra Hindley and Ian Brady .I bought it for Helen i will read it after her although i prefer it on ebook.



I also bought three new T-shirts from Fat Face i need decent T-shirts if i am going out anywhere half decent.

Watching -  "Run All Night"


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...