Tuesday, June 09, 2015

PRESS THE BUTTON FOOL

MONDAY
Got my first item of Amazon the Swees 25500 mah power bank i got it before dinner time i only order it on Saturday late morning incredibly fast.
I charged it up to the maximum when all four of the charging lights were light i unplugged it from the mains and plugged in my iPad nothing happened i tried all of the three ports nothing , tried my phone nothing i tried swapping lighting cables nothing.
I emailed the manufactures for a refund.They sent me an email and  i have to print out the packaging labels to send it back and find a drop off point after doing all that , when i was putting it away in the box i saw a small button on the side of the power bank and  hey presto once you plug your device in  that needs charging and press the button on the sides  it charges it fool   , what a idiot i am  i feel a right nerd .
To cheer myself up , any excuse for a ruby , i bought myself a Mumtaz lamb kahari curry and a basmati rice for my dinner before going to work at half past twelve .



Hate Mondays and hate work i have decided that the best two things about my job is payday and home time .

TUESDAY
I need more white T-shirts from Primark at £2.99 a throw they are excellent buys i can no longer wear black with the cat and dog hairs show up too easy on black.

Bought a tube of tortilla Pringles for when i get home tonight ,  i could not decide what i wanted to eat i was contemplating a stuffed crust pizza as i have some chorizo in the fridge but  i am still not trying to have a full blown meal on a night and so far so good , but  some nights are harder than others .

Helens  book i ordered is winging its way to her and also my ear phones are on the way to me i think her book will arrive first , by the dates given.

Reading "A Girl On A Train " by Paula Hawkins .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...