Saturday, February 13, 2010



I have been on the bus all week , well for each night i only caught the bus Monday morning after then i managed to get a lift in to work from Ray my work colleague cheers mate .On a night after my evening shift i have been catching the bus and getting home just before nine so i am out for nearly fourteen hours a day , by the time we have eaten relaxed and a coffee its usually midnight.

The car is booked in next Tuesday getting the clutch done which will cost around £450 pound .Its the first month that i have the court order to pay when an attachment of earnings for £400 was made , this will come out each month until the house is sold, so as always perfect timing so far 2010 ain't been the best of starts as they say things can only get better .

I received some paper work from the solicitor whom is assisting us in the sale of the house with my ex and it all seems to be going through fine fingers crossed i have borrowed money from my sister for the repairs of my freelander so i hope to pay her back as quick as possible , plus i need to get the car serviced and a cd/mp3 player fitted cant really be driving a car which has a cassette deck although i have got a cassette i can insert to enable me to use the I-pod , its not the same.

Went to the hand car wash at Rodley to get it it cleaned after i took it to the and they did a really good job will go there again.

P.S THE CAR IN THE PHOTO IS NOT MINE I COULDNT BE BOTHERED TAKING ONE OF MY CAR

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...