Thursday, December 13, 2007

Started working back at the Hospital working 17:00 till 21:00 Monday to Friday. Getting up at 6:00 am each morning still sleeping on the Z-bed and not getting home again till 22:00 which makes for a long day,by the time i have showered and feed my self its sleep and work but it is freedom and i know it will get better when i have my own place but at least my weekends are still free and i am madly in love with my girl.



we are going to view another apartment today at Clarence Dock still got the option of moving into Bridgewater Place but needs might make me take somewhere sooner need a place asp really i think the rent will be cheaper and i have been told the first month is free so might go for it will viewing at two and will see what is on offer.



at the moment i am living out of three Head bags and keep adding to my possession's so far Ii have bought two new pairs of jeans, a overcoat, casual jacket, 6 new easy iron shirts, a pair of trousers, 3 black t - shirts, 3 white t-shirts, and two polo shirts numerous pairs of underpants and socks and one pair of trainers in black and a belt, i am at this rate going to need to buy another head bag or two if i don't get a place of my own soon.



all correspondence to my wife has been via text and e,mail have not spoke to her or seen her in person which is weird i understand she is pissed of with me but she has kept the house i am paying the mortgage each and every month also she kept the car which is only one year old she is keeping all the furniture and everything else the house ,it is exactly the same when i lived there other than my clothes are not there and i am not there.



all i plan in the future on taking from the house is a few books, CD,s DVD,s and my computer but only when i get a place of my own.



i cant help that i don't love her anymore i have not cheated on her in the physical sense in 18 years of marriage the restrictions she placed on me in the end was too much and i thought for the last few years i would be better on my own and a lot happier life is too short to be sad and down so i went for it , happiness over money i wont starve and there is not much i need to be contented.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...