Tuesday, December 04, 2007

moved out of the family home again tried to sort my feelings out but it just want happening i dont love my wife i cant stand to be close to her hold her hand her voice irratates me i think she knows how i feel its hard not to notice the changes that have occured .

so i moved back into my Sisters for the time being should have stayed living there the first time round and not gone back home and would have been sorted by now.

i am in the down stairs back room on a z-bed and i am happy.took my clothes i pod books and some dvds but no pc as of yet typing this out at work all i want is to be happy with a certain stunning girl called H

There is a Marks and Spencers just food outlet near where iam living and i keep buying their tinned currys and nan breads which are quite dear there is a new tesco opening up near where i work the sooner the better.

went back to Primark stocked up on black,white t-shirts and socks and underpants again.

lost my camera in the process so took a O2 contract out for a LG viewty it was costing me a small fortune on pay as you go at least £10 every five days, so it made sense the camera is good enough for now but dosnt compensate for a proper Lumix Panasonic that i had and lost.

went to York stayed over Saturday night at a B&B £70 for a double room. Great fun with the market and local pubs and bars and being there with the one i love , this girl dosnt know just what she means and does to me she is my whole life i love her so much i dont want her ever to leave me she is the best thing in my world ........

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...