Monday, May 20, 2024

FINED AGAIN

 SATURDAY - Drove Helen to Saltaire she had three readings to do it was a hours drive I had to be careful for the speed cameras , a letter from the poilice notice on intended prosecution for a speeding offence I was coming home from work the speed limit changes from forty mph to thirty mph it was 02,30 in the morning and i was tired and not paying attention I got flashed  by the speed camera the letter stated i was travelling at 35 mph I pass this camera every night for the last four years I know its there never mind I have zero points on my license for now , the joys of motoring .Every time I have zero points which i had from Novemebr last year before the year is out I end up getting points back on my licence .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...