Sunday, March 27, 2022

BLINDS

 Although the weather has been great and i have been out each morning walking the dog I have been doing little else .

Work is work its a means to an end and it gets me out I like the drive to work I like the drive home even more .

Helen is giving up tobacco and bought a vape machine it solid metal made in Germany state of the art hopefully she will finally give up smoking for good .

Petrol went down by 5p a litre we are not or I am not that grateful we are still getting robbed some petrol stations have not even lowered their prices what a rip off .National insurance threshold up by 3k no great saving again not with everything else that is going up on a daily basis .

But I am not moaning life could be a lot worse we have it good if my wage was after everything paid out I was what I was left with I be extremely happy when you have income more than your out goings I wouldn't mind the cost of food , heating and petrol .

SATURDAY - Bought three blinds the sun coming through the bedroom window on a morning is hot as well as blinding bright so I bought three blinds two for the bedrooms and one for the living room easy enough to fit taking out the extra slats a bit of a pain but there all up and working .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...