Friday, May 07, 2021

SUNDAY ROAST TO GO .

 SUNDAY - Drove to Leeds to the John Lewis store at the Victoria gate we used the on side car park parked up took th lift and exit in the John Lewis store itself .I was taking a pair of Levi Jeans back as they didn't fit they were a Christmas present and with the covid restrictions I had not been into Leeds city centre .I exchanged them for a gift card . I ended up buying a large  Bottle of Jean Paul Gaultier's "Le Beau " very nice I have been wearing Jean Paul for years .





Getting back to the car park was a nightmare we didn't realise the lifts for the car park where located only on one floor we went to every flor and asked various staff all telling us different places to go we finally got out and back to the car only to find out to pay you had to go back to the first floor , I finally paid and we headed home .

We called are local Pub The Boshaw Trout and ordered Sunday dinner I had the roast beef and Helen the roast pork the picture below is before it was covered with a rich dark brown gravy it hit the spot I love beef with a nice horse radish sauce .


The rest of Sunday was spent watching You Tube before going to bed at reasonable time I am back at work Monday doing my 18.00 till 02.00 shifts .My shingles are a lot better but still irritating and still giving me bursts of pain and tingling sensations of hot needles going into my skin this only happens a few times every few hours hopefully I will get back to normal as quick as possible .

MONDAY - Woke up just after six a.m had a shower went down to the kitchen to make a coffee feed Bentley who had followed me down stairs and was nattering me for food ,The road we live on his finally getting tarmac on it the paths were done last week the road this week should only take two days no more dirt road brilliant , they raised the man hole covers and other iron work last week  ready for the tarmac going down .

Will need to iron my work shirt and trousers be nice if I was not going back at all its been nice spending time at home be even better now the weather seems to be getting closer to hot summer days .

We are going to York this Saturday my son starts his night job today hopefully he will continue to be employed for months to come but I am not counting chickens a week at a time hopefully the weeks will come and go and he will still be working without a regular income you have nothing ,Your spending power zero living hard and going without things is common.He has been wanting to get his iPhone fixed for the last few months the screen got smashed hopefully that is now on the cards if he continues to work .

 

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...