Thursday, April 09, 2015

BROKE UP

Last few days the weather as been gorgeous warm and sunny which makes going to work especially hard when I set off the sun is at its highest makes me want to reach for the phone and ring in sick , and it is not even summer yet.

When I wake on a morning and venture down stairs to make my first daily coffee the cat George sits the back rest of the sofa and I brush him he gnaws on my hand but doesn't bite although I can feel his teeth this is now a regular routine, he loves it i feel committed to doing this each morning or he will think he has pissed me off and be upset .

My son is loving his new job he is still using the works van for getting to and from work , but he is suffering the effects of splitting up with his girlfriend, has he says he can't just forget the last three years it's hard with Facebook making it possible to see or to check as to what she is posting , she is yet to block him , I have told him to digital erase her out of his life but he won't , I suppose he will in time . Hopefully he will eventually meet someone else to erase her from his constant daily and nightly thoughts the cost of having someone in your life is that no matter how much you love them , they might one day decided to walk away and not look back ouch.

My skeleton usb pen drive arrived from China the other day it was a very fast delivery impressed .

We should be moving in the next few weeks hopefully it will be the last time we up sticks and move plus we will own the property out right no more rent today no mortgage to pay be bliss , we will have a bigger kitchen living room and more garden space front and back plus off road parking .




No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...