Wednesday, October 22, 2014

AMAZING

Tomorrow is my birthday how i got to be this old God only knows he has done a great job of getting me this far and it is appreciated and i am we are extremely grateful , when i was born years ago my twin sister followed she was born ten minutes later , the time of our birth is on our birth certificate and we was baptised at our delivery by the hospital Chaplin as we was not expected to live  , as we only weighed just under two pounds needles to say my twin sister and i we both made it.

So what ever we get what ever we do we are both happy regardless of where we are what sort of day it is October not being the best month weather wise ,  i be happy to have a glass of cider and walk on the moors and maybe watch a film or two sorted .

I know our parents will be looking down on us and be amazed at our lives , by my next birthday i will be a Grandad something i never thought would happen life is truly amazing .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...