Tuesday, May 06, 2014

1300

This is my 1300 post over a nine year period and  a lot of water has gone under the bridge.
I lived I five different locations and for the first time I have moved out of the city and in to the countryside .what the next miner year or 1300 will contain is anyone's guess will  be using a  iPhone 14s I guess .

 Thank fcuk Monday us over been a crap day at work I had enough by six pm the last four hours totally drag the best thing is I got paid extra it being a bank holiday .
Work today of Wednesday which will break the week up nice .

Seriously want and need a van , I can't wait although I know I will have to I just want to hit the highway and spend nights out on the road. listening to tunes on my iPhone and cooking evening meals on a two ring burner, honest to god I can't wait .

Especially when its raining buckets in the middle of the night and its hitting down hard on  the roof  and the wind is howling and its still only  summer bliss.Bring it on .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...