Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Thinking is it possible to go back to the Trafford shopping centre Manchester to pay the remainder off on Helen's engagement ring so we can get engaged on bonfire night , that way we can never forget the date and they will be fireworks on every anniversary , I have tomorrow but if can't then there is always Saturday i will have to see if I can stretch my money to cover the remanding balance if not there is always Cash Converter's my laptop and camera on the buy back option would raise me the £200 I need.I could even buy a cheap ring get engaged then once we get the diamond ring from the jewellers swap them problem solved.

listening to - Birdy eyes Liam Gallagher and Noel Gallagher high flying bird

watching - channel 4 Top Boy

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...