Friday, August 05, 2011

well over a week since i bid farewell to my full time job , applied for five jobs but no interviews , have increased hours slightly at my part time job not substantially enough to order my over finch just yet , but might make the difference from eating or not eating . I also paid the next six months mortgage repayments up front which will take us off your fixed term agreement . and had the car mot'd and serviced. Also bought a few items of clothing from Bench which where in the sale and up to 60% off the original retail price other than that nothing earth shattering to report , Helen completed her reiki level two qualification last sunday , whilst i worked at my Hospital job.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...