Friday, April 08, 2011

Under the threat of redundancy at my full-time college job.been offered just over £11,500 but under £12,000 as a redundancy pay out which as been enhanced wow lucky me .will pay the mortgage for over a year and will stop paying basic rate tax on my second job but that's what I get for twenty years service , others I know are getting 5Ok plus which is more like it never rains but fucking pours.can't sign on cause I work two jobs so no doubt be Penalised to the max and will get no help what so ever.think I will be a caravan and live at the coast and fish all day for my supper least I will be tanned and stress free.What chance as anyone got of getting a job over fifty years of age or forty if it comes to it , this government and country just get better all the time why are we investing in wars and sending six hundred and fifty million to India and bailing other countries out of the shit when we are up to our necks in it fighting for survival.

On lighter note Helen did a craft fair which was quite good and has been busy doing Psychic readings which happened quite a lot over the last few weeks so it's not all doom and gloom also my daughter is staying over Saturday night which I am looking forward to , if she doesn't need to go to meadow hall with her I-phone might get to go to the coast for a days trip take some photos with my new camera.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...