Monday, February 21, 2011

Laid up in bed with a knackered back it's been playing up since Thursday last I rested it over the weekend didn't go to work Saturday or Sunday .when I woke this morning and rolled out of bed it seemed fine I put my arms over my head to stretch and something trigger a spasam in my lower back and a sensation like a red hot poker had been shoved in to my spine occurred not good.Helen gave me some tablets she takes for her sciatica and it's eased the pain I have the feeling if I move wrong or turn too quickly I am going to be suffering for days , I dare not drive it's hard looking left and right also if I stop or brake sharply it is going to jar my back and make it worse, putting socks on and tying shoelaces very painful and difficult , so , not sure what to do for the best rest or get up and move about .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...