Monday, October 04, 2010


Getting used to my I phone.Helen meet me in town yesterday , after I finished work at one its been a while since Helen as come in to town on her own to meet me .It was torrential rain most of the afternoon we called in to car phone warehouse and bought his and her cases hers is in White leather and mine in black leather for our new phones.
Went to McDonald's why not sure as we both prefer Burger King , Helen getting sick of her phone she as little patience if things don't go right first time i finally got apps on her phone mainly the face book app she can add what ever she wants , and got both phones syncing with itunes.Told her to stick with it a few days she will be fine ,be more difficult with no pc.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...