Tuesday, April 20, 2010




Getting there need to sort out my divorce money so i can pay my builder, lucky he trust me and knows he will get paid with in the next few weeks should be sorted but got to admit its been a pain the consent order should be now void and no further payments should be going through.I got to get some money back for what already has been paid out from my wages.

its great having doors into the garden going to make having barbecue a lot easier and feeding the rabbit less of a hassle just got to make sure the our rag doll cat Harvey doesn't get out , can even get the log burner burning something we havnt done since Rodley

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...