Saturday, January 23, 2010



The judge says i have to pay the EX £400 a month and back maintenance of £2500 for even when my son lived with me , there has been an attachment of earnings made which will come of my wage.My son works is nearly seventeen and does not go to college.

Went to see the mortgage company after we came out of court they have agreed for us to go on a interest only mortgage which has dropped the monthly payment to £577 from £808.

We have had a offer on the house , a cash buyer is buying it as a result i have agreed to the following ,

1. to pay no maintenance for 18 months
2. no back pay of £2550 to pay
3. no costs for selling the house which is £2100
4. 11k in cash.

i have accepted .I can get on with my life with Helen i can draw a line under it all and it will be the end , no more demands no issues its done and dusted .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...