Thursday, September 03, 2009

Totally skint till pay day I am owed £135 from the lady we sent the cat back hopefully this weekend I will get a cheque

Posted out to me and can get it banked , Helen sons stumps up £30 Tuesday and I have twenty three pounds in cash

In my wallet . did fill the car up and we have gas and electric on the metre which will need topping up before payday .

Trying to get a weekend shift but it’s not looking likely anymore I won’t have to rely on weekends anymore .

Still no offers on the house we have on the market looks like it’s going to be a uphill struggle to sell it before its repossessed

Hopefully we will still get some cash if it is but not as much if we are allowed to sell it privately .

Still waiting for the range to be delivered can’t see us getting it this week be lucky if its next week one of the reasons I am skint

Is that I had to pay the builder for opening up the chimney breast and capping off the chimney which was £350 plus electrical work at £125

and re-piping the gas £85 .

We also paid five hundred pounds for the cooker which is still at our friends house who are waiting delivery for a higher spec model to replace it ,

so we can have the one that they have now.

Guy starts college Tuesday hopefully he will get EMA payment of thirty pound a week which will give him some cash in his pocket for life’s little essentials
and before we know it It’s going to be bonfire night then Christmas. Then 2010 .

Helen is back on sick she won’t be working this weekend might end up at Saddleworth Moor again next week I have five nights off from my hospital cleaning job

LISTENING TO NOISETTES – WILD YOUNG HEARTS

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...