Thursday, June 21, 2007

sick of i-tunes when i am updating my nano its listing tracks as it wants to art work is all over the place and its really just getting annoying spending more time trying to sort listings out and covers than anything else and its getting me a bit obsessive with it all being just too right.

So i decided to download sharepod to give that a go which is shareware and looked good on the screen shots etc when i tried to install it got a error message oxc0000135 which is to do with net framework so i downloaded donetfix which got me an error message regarding net framework version 2.0.50727 .

which i am d/l as i type this my new computer is still getting repaired and my old machine is not running a genuine Microsoft o/s so i might hit a wall with the installation process
just want my other machine back with it genuine copy of windows what a hassle not being legit

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...