Thursday, December 21, 2006

Boring day at work had enough by half past two .so i walked out they owe me flexi time 22 hours and i was breaking up today anyway so what the heck also just couldn't hack it was doing my head in Chinese torture or what so i logged of my pc and made for the door one of the managers had gone home on the QT so stuff them i can too,
don't go back till the 8th of Jan 2007 walked in to town bought my wife her Christmas card and a playboy keyring to go inside the card .

Then caught the bus home after a hours wait got off bus went to local shop bought 2 litre bottle of Woodpecker cider and a frozen beef curry my wife works till 8 o clock so i fend for myself.
just gonna chill might do a level on the prince of Persia twin thrones it came the other day wanted to buy the Guinness book of records it was £7.oo in Costco but they had sold out.

So went to W.H.Smiths they wanted £15 guess i will wait see what happens in the sales . haven't bought the Guinness book of records since i was 14 years old dont know what is possessing me to buy it now i just feel the urge to own another copy after all these years .
Guess I'm trying to capture my childhood not sure.........Still not finished reading James Patterson's Mary Mary hopefully will by the time i go back to work.

Going shopping want to get this months Stuff Magazine,FHM and GQ easy reading for over the holiday period lazy me or what.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...