Thursday, September 28, 2006

Went this morning to CCL computers to place order for a pc to be built by them .
Going for a Shuttle xpc sn27p2 barebones case into this i have added a seagate barricuda sata 320 gig hard drive and a AMD Athlon 64 x2 4200+ cpu and i1 gig of cosair ram blah blah blah i wont bore myself or others with all the details .But this is the first brand new computer i have ever owned all my other pc's have been bought second hand with new bits upgraded and added to them plus they have all run pirated copies of windows ME and Xp now i have gone legit i will be able to run microsoft updates without facing the wrath of Bill Gates.So this is diffentlya big moment for me to go out and spend a huge amount of cash on a brand new p.c.

I can remember years ago when one day when i got home from school and my Dad had gone out and bought himself a Phillips 4 track reel to reel tape recorder from Comet,on the bus he went he did'nt own a car and he was like a pig in shit with it when he got it back home . He had it wired in to the radio recording his favorite tunes pirated music happening even back then it was a Ecko transistor valve radio a big polished wood piece and the lead to be able to do this he made himself and i thought yeah great for you dad go for it but at the back of my mind was thinking along the lines of its only a bloody machine.

Now i know what my Dad was really feeling like my new pc will be ready, fingers crossed in seven days from today and no doubt my kids will be thinking along the same lines as me all those years ago its only a machine,when iam beaming ear to ear.

Today i also went for a badly needed hair cut always at the local barbers £6.00 including tip money well spent.And still another three more days off work yipee.............................

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...